Tuesday 14 February 2012

A4E - An Apology.....

My first session at A4E's Job Club (I was going to referr to it as A4EJC, but that's excessively clunky!) today.  Sam Johnson (A4E advisor) went over 'THE CV' and recommended NO changes!!! Not one!!!
I apologise wholeheartedly for letting my preconceptions get the better of me!

Had a really productive afternoon, sending out a shiny, newly polished, version of my product (me!) in response to loads of vacancies, in an environment of professional, distraction-free concentration.

The good A4E folk have also suggested that they may well recommend that some more of their clientel join our Thursday mornings at NWHJC (also too clunky), and that they'll be happy to come along to give us a talk about the services they offer.

A good day all round, I feel......and the hits on this blog seem to be increasing.....who (apart from Nick my stalker solitary follower could possibly be reading it?

1 comment:

  1. A groupie of local bands and now a stalker (or perhaps a stalker of local bands too). What a sad life I lead (solitary even).

    ReplyDelete