Monday 5 March 2012

Sometimes I sits and I thinks..........

Not a huge amount to report at the moment!  I'll resist the temptation to say too much about the much-publicised goings on at A4E, since these have nothing at all to do with my advisors, about whom I've got no complaints at all ! (Quite the reverse in fact!)

Those of you who've been paying attention may have noticed the appearance of a link to a version of my CV at the top of the screen.  Setting this up has taken up a fair bit of this week's blogging time (Blogger only does links to image files and web pages, so I've had to go through a third party) - and I've still got a bit of editing to do to tidy up the document in Scribd.  Any prospective employers among you can get a version complete with my contact details by leaving a response on this blog. (Said he optimistically!)

Paul S wasn't able to attend the NWHants Job Club to give us the presentation we were anticipating on Thursday, due to what could perhaps be best described as geographical constraints (or possibly 'being in Sweden!')  Those of us who were there enjoyed a wide-ranging and interesting discussion (if a tad less focussed than our usual ultra-professional encounters!)  All being well Paul will be with us this week, to give us further insights into the joys of NLP.

Right then.... off to the land of Scribd to try to work out why a slightly abridged CV is taking up more pages than the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment