Monday 23 January 2012

Getting stuff done! (Written on Saturday but not posted because the library closed!)

Having taken Paul's advice to heart, I've spent a worthwhile hour this morning getting emails sent which I've been finding excuses not to! (The ordering of that sentence is far from perfect, but unpicking it would probably take longer than it's worth!) So I'm moving forward on a possible voluntary position that's been in limbo for a while (not entirely my fault!) and have chased up someone who's (very kindly) reviewing my CV for me - in the hope of getting a more effective version out into the world as soon as possible.

Also, it occurs to me that I haven't mentioned Nick Tynan, the driving force behind the Job Club, top photographer and all-round good guy, without whom this blog would never have existed).

No comments:

Post a Comment